Welcome to Retail Abu Dhabi – Name Your Price Campaign 2019-2020. The owner and operator of the site is the Department of Culture and Tourism, Abu Dhabi
About our site
The website is a deals selection platform.
We reserve the right to introduce new services and update or withdraw any of the services, in our sole discretion, and we will not be liable for exercising this discretion.
Terms and Conditions:
- This campaign is valid from 26th December 2019 to 8th February 2020 in participating malls in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.
- On validating receipts to the value of minimum AED 200 at the participating malls, shoppers will be able to place offers on deals into the Retail Abu Dhabi Winter Season – Name Your Price Campaign website www.bestatyourmall.ae
- Each spend of AED200 unlocks 1 deal credit on the Retail Abu Dhabi Winter Season –Name Your Price’s website www.bestatyourmall.ae
- Product deals have no minimum entry level, eligible offers can be from AED 1 and upwards.
- The customer is going to be selected randomly on the offer placed on deals using a randomizer. For every item available, ineligible buyer will be chosen every week for weekly or grand prize until the end of the promotion.
- Upon customer being selected as eligible buyer, the customer has an option to buy the deal or to withdraw.
- The offers are non-transferrable, non-exchangeable and there will be no cash alternative.
- Incomplete entries on the registration site will not be accepted.
- Eligible buyers of the product deals will be notified via email and phone call.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and not employees of participating malls and retailers, their immediate family, or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Eligible deal purchasers are required to respond within 3 days to confirm acceptance of the deal, otherwise the deal will be retrieved and rolled over to the following week. Failure to respond within this time period will result in the deal being void.
- To redeem the deal the selected participant must present at least one form of identification (passport, identity card, etc.).
- Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi has no responsibility for any error, omission, deletion, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
- Data of potential winners will be used for sponsorship or promotional purposes by Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi and its partners.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is the property of the Department of Culture and Tourism including all copyrights thereof as a collective work with ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of respective dealings with the Department of Culture and Tourism.
You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for the intended purpose as relevant in connection with your official relation with the Department of Culture and Tourism.
Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by the Department of Culture and Tourism in writing. You are not authorized to make any change or delete any proprietary information/content from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks/logo, service marks and official names of the Department of Culture and Tourism used in the site are proprietary and the properties of the Department of Culture and Tourism only.
Eligibility and registration Requirements
You are eligible to register as a user if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You are above the legal age for purchasing products in your country of residence; and
- You are able to provide a valid e-mail address, phone number, nationality and your country of residence.
- You may be required to show your purchase receipts from the in-mall validation at participant malls. Please retain such receipts to present as and when required.
In order to register to the site, you will need to provide us with certain information. Your registration to the site may not be accepted if you do not provide us with the required information mentioned above. We reserve the right to decline any registration without further explanation. We also reserve the right to undertake such checks as are necessary to verify your identity.
Once you have successfully completed registration, your registration shall continue for an indefinite period, subject to suspension or termination in cases mentioned below on this page.
When using or accessing our services, you agree that you:
- Are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password;
- Agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security;
- Will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your use of the services as required by us;
4.Will not disclose to any third party (except as required or requested by us) a user’s information provided to you;
- Will cooperate with our requests for additional information with respect to your eligibility and usage of our services.
- You agree that you have no right to use any of our trademarks without prior written consent.
- You will not use contact information provided to you during the course of a transaction on the website to solicit additional sales offline or on another website.
Warranties, representations and undertakings
You warrant, represent and undertake that:
- You shall fully comply and will at all times continue to fully comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations, including, without limitation, all privacy laws and content regulation;
- You have full power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions and the execution and performance of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions does not conflict with:
2.1. Any laws, rules, regulations or governmental guidelines to which you are subject to; or
2.2. Any other agreements to which you are a party to or to which you are otherwise bound by.
Liability & indemnities
- For fraud, including fraudulent misrepresentation, perpetrated by that party;
- For any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and our, and their directors, officers, agents, employees, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors) are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses resulting directly or indirectly from:
- The content or other information you provide when using our services;
- Your use of or your inability to use our services;
- Pricing, shipping, format or other guidance provided by us;
- Delays or disruptions in our services;
- Viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing or linking to our services;
- Bugs, errors or inaccuracies of any kind in our services;
- Damage to your hardware device from the use of products sold on the site;
- The content, actions or inactions of third parties using our services;
- A suspension or other action taken by us with respect to your use of our services;
- The duration or manner in which your listings appear in search results; or
- Your need to modify practices, content or behavior or your loss of or inability to do any transaction as a result of changes to these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and our, and their directors, officers, agents, employee, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors unaccountable from and against any losses, damages and expenses (including legal fees and attorney’s fees) (“Claims”) arising out of or relating to:
- Any Claims or demands made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our services;
- Your violation of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, any of the warranties, representations and undertakings;
- Your violation of any applicable laws, including, without limitation, data protection or anti-spam laws.
Suspension, Termination & Cancellation
Without prejudice to any of our rights and remedies and without any liability to you, we may limit, suspend or withdraw a user’s access to our services, cancel any product(s) order and/or remove hosted content submitted by or to you at our sole discretion.
Reporting violations of these Terms and Conditions
We are committed to ensuring that listed items and content on our website comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you believe that a listed item or content breaches these Terms and Conditions, please notify us on the details and we will investigate.
If you have an issue with our services, please contact us through our Contact Us page and we will endeavor to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
2.Third Party Rights:
A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no right to enforce any of its terms.
3.Relationship of the Parties:
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions will be deemed or construed by the parties or any third party to create the relationship of partnership, joint venture or agency between the parties, it being understood that the parties will at all times remain independent parties contracting for services.
The parties will do and execute or arrange for the doing and executing of each necessary act, document and thing reasonably within its power to implement and give effect to these Terms and Conditions to its full extent, including, without limitation, assisting each other in complying with applicable law.
These Terms and Conditions will be binding to ensure the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. You agree that you will not assign or transfer these Terms and Conditions or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions, whether directly or indirectly, without first obtaining our prior written consent, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld.
These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter and supersede all prior agreements, negotiations and representations, written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
These Terms and Conditions cannot be modified, varied, amended or supplemented in any way by you. We reserve the right to modify, vary, amend or supplement these Terms and Conditions at any. We will post the current version of these Terms and Conditions on the website and each change will be effective upon posting on the website or upon the date designated by us as the “effective date” (if any). Your continued use of our services following any change constitutes your agreement to be bound by and its acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as so modified.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect so long as the economic or legal substance of the transactions contemplated hereby is not affected in any manner materially adverse to either of the parties.
Any waiver by us of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of any other provision (whether similar or not), nor will any such waiver constitute a continuing waiver of that particular provision, unless expressly provided by us in writing.